Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Partner John A. Mills will be speaking on a panel to discuss teletherapy and the law in light of COVID-19. This free online event from TogetherWell was put together to assist mental health providers transition to virtual practicing.
Please join our expert panel who will share their knowledge about offering services virtually:
Panel One: Coronavirus and Clinician Self Care
- Speaker: Helen Hsu, Psy.D.
- Speaker: Meag-gan O’Reilly, Ph.D.
- Moderator: LaWanda Hill, Ph.D.
Panel Two: Using Teletherapy
- Speaker: Haesue Jo, LMFT
- Speaker: Chandler Chang, Ph.D.
- Moderator: Ankhesenamun Ball, Psy.D.
- *Complimentary video by Michi Fu, Ph.D.
Panel Three: Teletherapy and the Law
- Speaker: Joseph P. McMenamin, MD, JD
- Speaker: John Mills, JD
- Moderator: Jorge Wong, Ph.D.
Panel Four: Online Mental Health Platforms
- Speaker: Michele Haley, Ph.D.
- Speaker: Mathew Harris, Ph.D.
- Moderator: Brittany Aleshire, Ph.D.
Posted on April 9, 2020
TogetherWell Livestream Event
04/09/2020 5:00 pm-7:00 pmRegister
Nelson Hardiman Ranked 2023 Tier 1 Healthcare Law Firm by U.S. News & World ReportHarry Nelson Interviewed on NewsNation Banfield: Fears over old sports medical forms and girls menstrual informationWith 3 New Additions, Nelson Hardiman Adds to the Leading Healthcare and Life Sciences Law Practice in Los AngelesNelson Hardiman Obtains California Attorney General Approval of Nonprofit TransactionTier 1 Healthcare Law Firm Nelson Hardiman Leads the Way in Telehealth Transformation